Monday, June 23, 2008

Tuesday 06/24/2008

WOD
21-18-15-12-9-6-3 reps of:
American KB Swing
Pushup
Double Under

Light workout this morning, as I will be taking my IPPT (Individual Physical Proficiency Test), the annual fitness test for military personnel later this evening. Talk about being prepared for whatever life throws at you -- I was supposed to take my IPPT some time these two weeks, according to what I heard yesterday, and the super-efficient fitness and conditioning center immediately scheduled me for a slot today. I also did two bouts of military PT yesterday (one self-inflicted and CrossFit-esque, the other a 4 km orientation run with static PT thrown in at the end for kicks, with the company I'm shadowing). Planning on greasing the groove with pullups today (and the rest of the time I'm on unit attachment). Will update more later -- long and busy (albeit fulfilling) days ahead!

***
""There are no atheists in foxholes" isn't an argument against atheism, it's an argument against foxholes."
- James Morrow (is this the James Morrow I think it is?)

No comments: