Sunday, February 24, 2008

Monday 02/25/2008

I have a pretty different workout schedule when I'm back home, which explains why I don't necessarily do the WODs that I post on the day that I post them. I'm planning on working out in the driveway at home more, as well as the playground/fitness corner just down the street, just because it eliminates the hassle of travelling to the gym and also helps save money. That pretty much also tells you why the WODs I've done in my two days so far have consisted of bodyweight movements, jumping rope, and KB swings. But yes, I will do/have already done the workouts I've posted, and rest assured I'm getting more than my fair share of pain. Hahaha.

WOD
50-40-30-20-10 reps of:
Double Unders
Pushups
Squats
KB Russian Swings

What I did for my WOD:
21-18-15-23-9-6-3 reps of:
Double Unders
KB American Swings
Handstand Pushups

***
"Courage is not simply one of the virtues, but the form of every virtue at the testing point."
- C.S. Lewis

No comments: