Friday, November 7, 2008

Pastry Politics?

I know the election is over, but I found this comic strip on cakespy.com and was pretty tickled by it. I found it particularly apt since someone I was talking to today (for the life of me, I can't remember who) had just mentioned Sarah Palin's lack of foreign policy experience, with no lack of distaste. Well, this definitely puts a tasty spin on things!



(Come to think of it, Sarah Palin DOES bear more than a passing resemblance to a meringue, doesn't she? It must be the hair.)

Comic strip courtesy of Cuppie Capers at Cakespy.

2 comments:

Jay C said...

Feng;

Saw your pic on a few fo the Cert photo's on CF main page. Nice job. You met some great people, I'm sure.

I'll keep in touch, road trip might be tough, I'm taking Scuba lessons, planning a trip south in Feb, saving $$'s for gear.

Good luck on your diet, keep at it, one day at a time.

Jenn Cornell said...

You're so right about the meringue's resemblance to a certain wanna be (thank God wont be) VP!