Monday, November 17, 2008

Monday 11/17/2008

In an attempt to prevent this blog from stagnating further, here goes...

WOD
10 Rounds for Time:
3 DB Man-makers (30#)
6 Overhead Squats (95#)

Time: 21:36

WOD
"The Chief"

Max rounds in 3 minutes of:
3 Power Cleans (95#)
6 Push-ups
9 Squats

Rest 1 minute. Repeat for a total of 5 cycles.

Post rounds completed for each of the 5 cycles.

Full rounds completed: 5,4,4,4,5

I was in Cincinnati, OH this past weekend for the American Kettlebell Club Coach certification. I returned last night with a set of 7 kettlebells to add to my collection, as well as plenty of newfound knowledge regarding kettlebell lifting as a sport. My experience at the cert is worthy of a review, and I'll post that up soon.

So far, it's Day 5 of the No Sugar/No Grains challenge for me, and it's going amazingly well. I've managed to stay away from the crack so far and I'm really proud of myself.

Oh, and it's been a year since the day...

I've forgiven, but it's difficult to forget. I don't think I ever will.

***
"As soon as forever is through, I'll be over you."
- Toto

No comments: