Friday, July 18, 2008

Friday 07/18/2008

WOD
"Annie"
50-40-30-20-10 reps of:
Double Unders
Situps

Time: 8:29

Been meaning to try this workout for a while now. Personally, I don't think it's one of the harder CF "girls" (but that's only because I love double unders and almost everyone loves situps). But I did trip over the jump rope twice during the set of 40 which threw me off a little, and doing situps on prickly grass without anything to anchor your feet gets pretty challenging too...

WOD
"Dennis' First CrossFit Workout"
21-15-9 reps of:
Burpees
Crunches

Time: 3:29

Getting my brother to work out is like pulling teeth. So I was surprised when I managed to coax him into sampling a CrossFit-style workout with me (obviously, it involved promises of food afterwards...). But I think he had fun! And he finished it in 3:49 -- his only modification was to leave out the pushups from the burpees.

***
"I saw the angel in the marble and carved until I set him free."
- Michelangelo

No comments: